The ACD clinic is committed to promote the overall welfare of the school by maintaining a healthy environment for its students and personnel, in order for them to function to the best of their abilities and capabilities. As such, the ACD – Clinic believes that this will not only benefit the members of this community, but the society as well.
With this task comes the development of a comprehensive health program:
- The Medical-Dental Health Service
- The Disease Control and Prevention Program
- The Instructional Health Program
- The Community Outreach Health Program; and
- Alternative Health Care Services
The objectives of the program are:
- To promote and maintain medical and dental health through a comprehensive Medical-Dental health program.
- To ensure the prevention and control of the spread of communicable diseases through a prompt and thorough information drive and preventive measures.
- To enhance health monitoring among students, faculty and staff who need follow-up care, health and guidance and counseling.
- To strengthen its clinic-initiated immunization program among students and staff.
- To enhance the school’s health and illness awareness as well as to promote and carry out positive health habits.
- To promote the culture of community service by organizing community based free clinics through the ACD -Clinic outreach program.
Ethel Marie U. Aguilar
Student Services Coordinator
Ground Floor, Queen of Peace Bldg.
Assumption College of Davao
J.P. Cabaguio Avenue, Davao City
Telephone Number: 225-0720 to 23 local 1028