In order to facilitate the general objectives, the CES office specifically aims to:
- Conduct programmatic and regular community extension services in the areas of health, environment, non-formal education, socio-politics, and spirituality to the identified areas of ACD.
- Facilitate the entry of students, pupils and personnel to the identified areas for community extension;
- Create an effective and efficient system of collaboration with club moderators and department heads in bringing their pupils or students to the CES site;
- Establish culturally sensitive communication structure among other ACD institutional units and agency’s of PrOs, Als POs, GOs and NGOs;
- Conduct regular assessment and evaluation on the activities implemented per school year;
- Provide documents regarding the assessment of CES participants to interested CES partners for purposes of evaluation, accountability and greater collaboration.
Community Engagement Activities
- Exposure & Immersion
- Community Organizing and Development
- Fact-finding Mission
- Area Visitation and Monitoring
- Community Health Workers Training
- Environmental Related Programs
- Livelihood Programs
Scope and Limitation
- Take charge of the Social Engagement Ministry
- Facilitates the planning and implementation of the program and activities within community extension service of the BED, College Department and ATVI.
- Coordinates with the target communities in terms of community engagement program of ACD.
- Represents the school in CES related meeting, seminars, symposium, workshops and trainings outside the school.
- Is responsible for the campaigns, publication and dissemination of relevant information to the ACD community.
- Report directly to the school president from time to time as stipulated in organizational chart.
- Accepts other tasks which deemed necessary under changing circumstances and needs.