The Office of Student Affairs Office performs in a supportive role and within a wide range of student related functions. It also serves the needs of students in a holistic way that generally promotes a “Quality Campus Life” or QCL.
Integrally developed students who are self-directed, socially involved, service oriented and equipped with leadership skills and values who will contribute to the development of an engaged community and the building of a transformed society.
The Office of Student Affairs is committed to the development and promotion of leadership values and skills, engagement in in-campus and off-campus activities with emphasis on the holistic development and life-long growth in the areas of social responsibility, community engagement and professional acumen. It is also committed to the enhancement of student experiences by addressing their varied and evolving needs and by serving as the focal point for student-centered alliances, programs and services.
- Development of leadership and citizenship skills by involving students in varied group experiences and roles through the establishment of linkages with other institutions/agencies for leadership trainings, cultural, literary and artistic activities, ecological projects, gender sensitivity trainings and seminars.
- Provision of services which encourage interpersonal engagement, stimulation of the learning process and promotion of mental, physical health and wellness.
- Promotion of active student involvement through enhanced interpersonal and social engagement opportunities, organizations and programs.
- Development of students’ self-confidence, discovery of their strengths and weaknesses so that they may become productive individuals not only in their own personal and professional lives but also as committed citizens of the country.
- Information & Orientation Services (Electronic & Non Electronic)
- Special Programs for Students on National Laws
- Student Handbook Development
- Student Clubs/Organizationsand their Activities
- Student Council/Government
- Leadership Training & Development
- Student Discipline
- Student Publication/Yearbook
INSTITUTIONAL STUDENT PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Student Housing & Residential Services
- Service for Students with Special Needs, Persons with Disabilities, Indigenous People, Solo Parents, etc.
- Cultural and Arts Program
- Skills Development Training for Club/Organization Moderators
- Volunteer Programs
Ralph B. Cagabcab
Mezzanine, Queen of Apostles Bldg.
Assumption College of Davao
J.P. Cabaguio Avenue, Davao City
Telephone Number: (082) 225-07-20 to 23 local 1060