MISSIONARIES OF THE ASSUMPTION (m.a.)
In addition to the founding and the management of the school, the congregation assists the school in many other ways as follows:
- The availability of qualified sisters in the administrative and teaching staff.
- The use of the school site.
- The use of the rooms, facilities and services of the convent for school purposes.
- The resourcing for ACD Employees formation.
- The use of the MA Retreat House in Tacunan for ACD community members’ formation activity
SCHOOL COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION (SCA)
The SCA is a dynamic arm of the school in carrying out its mission statement and objectives. The SCA takes an active role in enriching the instructional and student activity program of the school and in improving the school facilities such as: the parking space, cement driveway, catwalks, benches, tennis court, chairs in the A.V. room, flagpole, annex building / administration and painting of the fence.
ACD-ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (ACD-AA)
The Alumni Association helps improve instruction, the school facilities and other community service projects like: medical and dental services, setting up of scholarship fund and projects such as ground improvement and Museum.
GUARDIANS PARENTS and TEACHERS ASSOCIATION (GPTA)
Sunday High School Education Program
STUDENT BODY ORGANIZATION (SBO)
Elementary, High School, College Sunday Classes, Regular College.